Media Sales Consultant
The Post Bulletin is SE Minnesota’s largest evening newspaper, published 5 days per week. Other company products include 507 Magazine, Radish, Rochester Magazine, and others. The PB offers robust digital marketing counsel to area businesses including digital advertising opportunities, website design, targeting, social media management and more.
• Manage an existing client base of accounts over the phone
• Increase advertising revenue with existing and prospective clients, utilizing cold-calling sales skills
• Develop and present sales proposals for new and prospective clients
• Successfully manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
• Provide marketing solutions using the entire suite of print and digital products.
• Network and promote a positive and consistent brand image on behalf of the company
• Ongoing prioritization & reprioritization of work assignments, prospecting and account management, with a focus on those that achieve a profitable return on investment & reduce customer churn
• Meet and exceed sales goals by maintaining and growing a book of business
• Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
• Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
• Strong time management and follow up skills
• Organized with an attention for detail
• Strong networking skills and community involvement
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
• Problem-solver who thrives on challenges
• Basic knowledge of digital software such as Microsoft Office.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive hourly wage plus monthly commission program
• Additional commission associated with specific projects, programs, and products
• Medical-dental-vision and life insurance, 401K, vacation and personal days are available.
• Opportunities for advancement and on-going training
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
Apply online at PostBulletin.com/jobs,
by sending an email to email@example.com, or in
person at 18 First Ave SE, Rochester, MN 55903.
About this company
Work with us
At the Post-Bulletin Company, we truly believe our people are our greatest asset. We are building a distinctively dynamic culture that embraces and encourages everyone's contributions. We're a team-oriented company with shared goals achieved through rewarding, challenging, meaningful work.
From Editorial to Circulation, Advertising to Technical Services, we work together to be the most compelling, in-depth news source in southeastern Minnesota
Location/Region: Rochester, MN (US - 55901)