Perform quality Electromyography (EMG) procedures evaluating the peripheral nervous system in a manner consistent with education, training, and experience. Studies include routine and advanced nerve conductions, evoked potentials and autonomic testing for varying levels of patient acuity and age associated with a neuromuscular program.
- One year EMG experience or Electroneurodiagnostic program graduate required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Within two years of hire, the successful completion of ABEM registry examination is required.
- Registered EMG credentials preferred.
- Graduate from a Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) accredited Electroneurodiagnostic (END) Program preferred.
Contact: Tonya Moore
Location/Region: Omaha, NE