Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 26 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Process all Trade-In and Purchase DMV Documentations in a Timely Manner
* Call banks for payoff titles * Keep record of wholesale titles due
* Keep vehicle inventory records up to date
* Maintain stock of temporary tags * Maintain Accurate Suspense Logs for Tracking, Title, and Registration Transactions
* Ensure Appropriate Inspections, Registrations, and Title Compliance for Every Vehicle
* Interact with DMV Personnel to Resolve Issues
* Verify Accuracy of Completed Forms * Read and Comprehend DMV Regulations and Charges for All States
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * Certified through MADA or have previous experience with a deputy registrar office
* Previous experience with Automotive Titles
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle frequent interruptions and shifting priorities
* Strong attention to detail * Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
* Good time management skills * Prior ADP experience preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55435)