Finance Manager Experience in dealership management, automotive sales, retail sales, warranty processing or customer service/support are encouraged to apply.
* Responsible for helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
* Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
* Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
* Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
* Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
* Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
* Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
* Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
Qualifications * College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills.
* Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
* Professional Appearance * Must be willing to submit to a background check
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness * Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Rochester, MN (55901)