Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Work with service shop; running vehicles for technicians and inspectors
* Deliver needed parts to the technicians
* Assist technicians when they need an extra set of hands to help lift, mount and balance tires
* Help maintain lot vehicles and repair shop equipment
* Stock wheel weights * Take used tires outside to storage
* Pressure spray vehicles for inspection
* Clean the shop and keep the area neat and orderly
* Clean up lunch area after Auction * Embrace and exhibit CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * Must be punctual and reliable
* Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift (up to 40 lbs.)
and be on your feet for extended periods of time
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55121)