The Post-Bulletin has SE Minnesota’s number one news and information websites; a five-day a week newspaper; 507 entertainment magazine; Rochester Magazine; multiple digital advertising and marketing solutions including targeting, social media management, website construction, and display advertising on postbulletin.com; and event marketing opportunities.
- Manage an existing client base of accounts utilizing digital and print solutions
- Increase advertising revenue with existing and prospective clients.
- Develop and present digital and print sales proposals for new and prospective clients
- Successfully manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Provide marketing solutions using the entire suite of digital and print products.
- Network and promote a positive and consistent brand image on behalf of the company
- Ongoing prioritization & re-prioritization of work assignments, prospecting and account management, with a focus on those that achieve a profitable return on investment & reduce customer churn
- Meet and exceed sales goals by maintaining and growing a book of business
- A strong digital marketing background with experience working with display and social media advertising.
- A consistent successful sales track record with a stable employment history
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Eagerness to continually learn, and desire to constantly improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- When you communicate, people listen. And when you listen, people feel heard.
- You’re a problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus monthly commission program
- Additional commission associated with specific projects, programs, and products
- Mileage and approved expense reimbursement
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance, 401K, vacation and personal days are available.
Passion is everything. This is not just a job for a paycheck. Our employees are committed to our team, our industry and our company's clients. We hire for attitude as well as aptitude and experience.
Basic operational knowledge and ability with digital software such as Microsoft Office Suite is required. A good driving record and valid Minnesota driver’s license, car insurance and authorization to work in the United States are required.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Media: 1 year (Required)
About this company
Work with us
At the Post-Bulletin Company, we truly believe our people are our greatest asset. We are building a distinctively dynamic culture that embraces and encourages everyone's contributions. We're a team-oriented company with shared goals achieved through rewarding, challenging, meaningful work.
From Editorial to Circulation, Advertising to Technical Services, we work together to be the most compelling, in-depth news source in southeastern Minnesota
Location/Region: Rochester, MN (55901)